Call for HR Project FiabLab: HR Innovations
We are opening the 1st HR FiabLab Call for Proposals from 24 November 2016 to 15 January 2017.
Do you have a project that fits into the digital transformation of Human Resources? You have just founded your company and need to structure or accelerate its development in France and Europe?
Join the HR FiabLab Europe!
1. Do you have the ambition to support French and European HRD in their decision-making through the identification, collection and processing of data?
2. Is your project likely to bring innovation and agility to the HR world around topics such as Big Data, Datamining, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence …?
Register via our form on our website HRFiablab.eu by presenting
– The profile and course of the team and / or the founders
– The project and / or the company
– Short and medium term development objectives
– What strengths can HRFiablab.eu bring you?
Who can apply:
1. Your company is less than 6 months old or you are a project developer;
2. Your company is more than 18 months old. It should be noted that 5 startups and projects will be supported in 2017.
Deadline for applications: 15 January 2017HR FiabLab Europe
At HR FiabLab Europe, we invest alongside entrepreneurs to share risks, challenges, opportunities and successes with them. We are entrepreneurs with the resources and strong assets represented by our HR client bases in Europe. We differ in this from Business Angels or incubators.
HR FiabLab Europe provides project managers and companies with administrative, logistical, commercial, marketing, IT, development and financial resources to facilitate and accelerate their digital innovations in Human Resources markets.
Developed premises are made available in Europe:
– a “basecamp” in the heart of Lille (5 minutes from the train station, 1 hour from Paris and 35 minutes from Brussels),
– FIABILIS Consulting Group “roadshow offices”, located in Paris, Brussels, Madrid, Milan, Warsaw and Amsterdam in early 2017.